1. Our FL Style stands fit Softails through 2016 and all Touring H-D Models including the Road King, Fat Boy, Ultra Classic and the Deuce. If you're not sure about your H-D frame, just check at H-D.com and see if your frame is in the Softail/Touring family.
2. Softail Style stands fit 2007-2017 Softail frames.
3. Kickstands are made to stock length. If you have a lowered bike our stands may cause it to sit straight up, resulting in instability when parked. We make a 1" extended Talon Kickstand for bikes with 23" or larger wheel on the front that has not been lowered. We also make a 1.5" shorter Talon Kickstand for lowered bikes. We have only modified the (most popular) Talon Kickstand for raised or lowered bikes.
4. Our Kickstand Covers will fit over anything that has 7" of straight length and a diameter between 3/8" and 3/4".
5. We offer powder coating in limited colors. You will find this as an option in the web cart.
6. If you have problems following installation instructions, please click on tutorial tab and view the instructional video.
7. Shipping is not included in the price. All customers must pay shipping. Our web cart calculates shipping based on wight and destination of shipment.
8. We are building our most popular designs for certain metric bikes. These include: Talon for Suzuki GSXR 1300 Hayabusa and the Salute for Kawasaki Vulcan.
9. We only offer 1 design, The Mumbly Peg, for he FXR due to the limited number of years this model was in production.
10. We highly recommend replacing your spring with a new one when you replace your kickstand. You can purchase it directly from Harley Davidson.
FL Spring - HD#50005-85A
Dyna Spring - HD#50057-91.
11. To prevent rattling against the frame, we highly recommend using a clip on bumper. You can purchase it directly from Harley Davidson.
FL Bumper - HD#50059-85A
Dyna Bumper - HD#50054-90.
Alternatively, you can have your HD Tech install a pull through bumper by drilling a small hole in your frame and pulling through
Pull through bumper - Hd#62123-66A
12. NEVER TRAILER YOUR BIKE WITH THE KICKSTAND DOWN!
13. ALWAYS PARK YOU BIKE IN GEAR!
14. If you have a question we have not addressed here, please send us a message. We're here to help you!